Are you passionate about Software Designing Principles and Programming Paradigms? We are on the lookout for an experienced and idea-driven Java Lead!
Are you passionate about Software Designing Principles and Programming Paradigms?
Are you an innovative thinker able to recommend unique technical solutions?
Don’t think twice, this job is for YOU!
Our client, an international provider of unified communications solutions in partnership with an Australian company, is on the lookout for an experienced and idea-driven Java Lead to expand their team in Mauritius!
As the Java Lead, you will work closely with a team based in Australia and you will be responsible for designing and recommending technical solutions for our IT-related issues.
- Work closely with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery
- Anticipate issues and frame remedial actions
- Perform and facilitate requirement analysis and enhance frameworks
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs
- Conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Identify risk and conduct mitigation action planning
- Conduct configuration of your own work
- Review the work of other developers and provide feedback
- Use coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- At least 8+ years commercial software development experience
- Java experience required
- Full-stack experience (Angular front-end) is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of software design principles and programming paradigms
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Seam framework is preferable
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders
- Innovative and idea driven, able to research and suggest solutions to technical problems
- Strong attention to detail and quality driven
- Able to drive quality outcomes through effective coaching and mentoring
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills