Google product obsessed & looking to work with a Google partner in the Digital space? We need an experienced account manager with EXPERT Google exp.
Are you strong in client relationship management and business development?
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Senior Client Service Manager to take lead on a portfolio of digital marketing clients from a project management perspective. In addition to this also growing that portfolio by sourcing new clients on a continual basis.
The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client's business and drive growth opportunities.
- Google Advertising experience compulsory!
- Project and portfolio management
- Portfolio and client growth
- Client development
- Driving growth opportunities
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- Google Certifications would be preferred.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness