Do you possess at least 10 years in the Trading and Manufacturing industry? We are on the hunt for an effective and efficient Deputy General Manager!
The Deputy General Manager will be in charge of the company's Trading Division and his respective responsibilities will be as follows:
- Heading the Trading Division effectively
- Involved in day to day operations and approval matters
- Develop and execute the financial strategy of the company
- Develop and ensure that policies and guidelines are followed in accordance with the company’s strategy and policies established by the Board of Directors
- Establish and ensure proper internal controls and manage financial issues
- Structure goals and objectives, establish efficient courses of action, set priorities and organise information to facilitate optimal execution
- Responsible for the procurement function
- Financial supervision of projects
- Ensure that matters within the scope of responsibility comply with local Law, Local Regulations and Company’s Strategy and Culture
- Create transparency on the company’s financial and operational performance
- Establish and enforce procedures to improve working routines
- Responsible to ensure that a proper inventory management system is in place.
- Manage, motivate, coach and instruct departmental staff
- Continuously improve on existing practices, procedures and constantly seek to deliver better cost management for the business
- Take care of business development activities, identifying and suggesting new business ideas, signing up new distribution contracts, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years and maximum of 15 years’ experience in Trading and Manufacturing Company
- Chartered Accountant/Engineering Degree/Master of Business Administration.
- Must be fluent in French language (Speaking and Understanding)
- Leadership, Communication, Problem solving, Budgeting, Reporting, inventory control and Project finance
- Guinea, West Africa