Are you an ambitious and seriously qualified accountant with sound knowledge of accounting & banking procedures ? Be our next Management Accountant !
Our client, a trusted key player in the global investment community, is looking for a Management Accountant who will support the Chief Financial Officer with the analysis of financial information and the implantation of effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
- Review of revenue accruals and journals
- Review of monthly expenses
Banking and Cash:
- Review Reconciliation of bank statements and transactions
- Act as a signatory for Purchase, Salary and Tax payments
- Process bank payments within an effective authorisation framework
- Forecast cash balances, especially in relation to covenants or regulatory hurdles
- Review of Trial Balance and journals.
- Review of the Asset Register and depreciation postings.
- Produce timely financial statements and management accounts with maximum automation.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Assist with processing of periodic tax returns.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts.
- Manage capital expenditure.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Production of relevant commercial analysis
- Support the development of annual and periodic budgets in consultation across the business.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of each area of the business through effective KPI reporting.
- Maximise the timeliness and application of financial information across all business areas.
- Act as the central contact for all external partners in the reporting of accurate financial performance.
- Own all Finance processes with maximum automation in support of an efficient annual audit.
- Demonstrate proactive continuous improvement of management information and reporting.
- Review of accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and experience using financial software.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Proactive and organised with the ability to prioritise workload and meet urgent and multi-layered deadlines.
- Proactively suggest process & system improvements
- Support and foster friendly interpersonal relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with the ability to embrace and champion change.