Director of Production - Experiential based in Los Angeles, California working for a creative + experiential agency.
- Senior role - Director of Production - Experiential
- Los Angeles, California based
- Permanent position
** We in the events space know this is an unprecedented and uncertain time. KIN + CO. along with all of our clients are managing the effects of COVID-19 on the events industry day to day. We appreciate all of the support and the constant communication, as it is even more important now to band together as an events tribe. Whilst most clients are understandably being cautious about hiring decisions at this time, this role is one that will forge ahead as soon as possible after this crisis.
So that said, we are very available and ready to meet and speak with you at this time, ready for when the rainbows will appear :) If you are interested in learning more about what we are looking for with regards to this role of Director of Production - Experiential, please apply and we look forward to chatting with you.
EXCITING NEW ROLE IN A GROWING COMPANY!!!!!! Our Client is a creative + experiential agency based in Los Angeles, California and they are looking for a Director of Production - Experiential to join their team on a permanent basis. This company works with some of the hippest brands in the market and the events they put on, are forward thinking, creative and in line with current pop-culture & market trends. Role sounds like you? APPLY TODAY!
The Director of Production - Experiential leads a team of Senior Producers, Producers and Event Coordinators to deliver events from end to end. The role reports into the Managing Director. You will oversee the delivery of all experiential activations, brand experiences, VIP events and luxury experiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the execution of all events for the business
- Provide the highest level of account management, service and delivery to all clients
- Manage a team of staff including Senior Producers, Producers and Events Coordinators
- Troubleshoot potential challenges/conflicts and take the necessary steps to prepare for events
- Ensure that all team members are meeting and adhering to project timelines, production schedules, critical paths, run sheets and supplier contracts
- Overall management of vendor and supplier contracts/negotiations
- Oversee all project budgets to ensure financial profitability and value for clients
- Oversee the creative ideation process
- Ensure all events are aligned with our clients business strategies
- Maintain and stay on top of industry trends within the experiential, campaign, brand experience, VIP events and luxury space to maintain best practices
- Manage and support the Managing Director with all proposal writing and briefs
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Proven experience as a Senior Producer within the creative, brand experiences and experiential space
- Strong and proven staff management experience
- Proven experience creating and executing brand experience, experiential events, campaigns, VIP events and luxury events to lead by example
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Client focus with attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong experience managing and writing Client briefs
- Proven experience managing large event production budgets
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- A thorough understanding of permitting standards and procurement
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today