Virtual Events Producer position based in Los Angeles, California working for a boutique event production agency.
- Virtual Events Producer
- Los Angeles, California based
- Permanent position
** We in the events space know this is an unprecedented and uncertain time. KIN + CO. along with all of our clients are managing the effects of COVID-19 on the events industry day to day. We appreciate all of the support and the constant communication, as it is even more important now to band together as an events tribe. Whilst most clients are understandably being cautious about hiring decisions at this time, this role is one that will forge ahead as soon as possible after this crisis.
So that said, we are very available and ready to meet and speak with you at this time, ready for when the rainbows will appear :) If you are interested in learning more about what we are looking for with regards to this role of Virtual Events Producer, please apply and we look forward to chatting with you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a full service event production agency in Los Angeles, California. Our client is looking for a Virtual Events Producer to join their boutique agency on a permanent basis.
The Virtual Events Producer (VEP) will oversee the successful expansion of the agency service capabilities into the virtual event experiences space. Drawing on their technical knowledge, the VEP will spearhead the integration of new and emerging technology in immersive virtual, online and digital events. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing many different hats at once and enjoy flexing both creative and technical skills for a wide range of creative end-to-end virtual event experiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee sourcing and integrating of virtual hosting platforms
- Provide insight on technical aspects of virtual events
- Lead production team through the virtual event execution process
- Drive solutions for new and innovative technologies to support clients event and marketing needs
- Research, evaluate and work closely with technology vendors to ensure projects are implemented on time, within scope, and within budget using proven project management and development methodology.
- Executing tasks as provided by the senior leads
- Providing support to clients and ensuring their expectations are met
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- 3-5+ years of experience producing interactive, in person, and/or virtual events
- Experience in guiding teams through the execution of live events, shows, virtual productions.
- Demonstrated expertise with virtual event/webinar/content hosting platforms (e.g., Webex, Intrado (INXPO), Evia, ON24, YouTube, etc.) with a proven understanding of system integrations to support the complex technology landscape needed for large-scale digital events.
- Technical experience with marketing automation programs, event registration applications, and experience with mobile application platforms preferred.
- Experience working on large scale conference programs and global events.
- Experience working on virtual events for 1,000+ attendees.
- Hands-on experience as a producer with a solid background in events strategy, events production, and creative executions.
- Experience with events broadcast (web, live, simul-live), in any of its various forms.
- Familiarity with AR, VR, development.
- Expert organizational, documentation, and communication skills (written, verbal, pictorial).
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive understanding of project management, creative development, team management.
- Excel under pressure while meeting tight deadlines and project goals.
- Outstanding computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Apple applications and team project software.
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Extraordinary self-starter, strong initiative, and attention to detail
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- Strong desire to work with a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required (less than 25%, will vary throughout year)
- Portfolio of past work highly recommended!
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today