Producer based in Portland, Oregon working for full service experiential and event production agency!
- Portland, Oregon based
- Permanent position
Our Client is full service experiential and event production agency and they are looking for a Producer to join their team on a permanent basis. The client is a live production house delivering creative and innovative brand experiences, experiential activations, product launches and corporate events. The company works with a wide range of exciting Fortune 500 clients across lifestyle, automotive and consumer goods.
The Producer is an integral member of the agency. They are responsible for working with the Client Service, Production and Warehouse Teams to manage key clients and vendors, and create, plan, budget, and deliver a wide range of events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing events from intimate events to large scale $2MM+ budget events
- Coordinating and delivering all aspects of events from concept through to brief, ideation and event delivery. You will be working across a multitude of projects at the same time
- Client relationship management and communications
- Developing and nurturing industry relationships
- Managing project timelines, production schedules, critical paths, run sheets and supplier contracts
- Managing project budgets and reporting to ensure financial profitability and value for clients
- Contracting and managing network of suppliers and vendors including venues, audio visual, catering and technical staff
- Negotiating with suppliers, contractors and clients
- Conducting site inspections and client presentations
- Ensuring the highest level of service to all clients
- Keeping abreast with industry trends
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- 3-5 years Agency experience required, preferably as an Producer, Project Manager or Event Manager in full-service event production (creative, design, fabrication)
- Experience delivering brand experience events, product launches, experiential events, mobile activations for global Fortune 500 brands highly desired
- Proven experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong staff management experience
- Strong Client focus with attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Working knowledge of design and fabrication
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office required)
- Excellent experience with major project management software platforms
- Experience managing and writing Client briefs
- Proven experience managing event budgets, particularly costs and estimates for design, builds and fabrication
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- A thorough understanding of permitting standards and procurement
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today