Business Development Manager - Experiential role REMOTE working for full service experiential and event production agency!
- Business Development Manager - Experiential
- New York, Los Angeles or REMOTE!
- Permanent position
Our Client is full service experiential and event production agency and they are looking for a Business Development Manager - Experiential to join their team on a permanent basis. The BDM will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for securing new business and maintaining existing accounts. The company works with a wide range of Fortune 500 clients across lifestyle, automotive and consumer goods.
The Business Development Manager - Experiential is a new position within the company that will work with clients to build and cultivate business relationships. The role will be responsible for driving new business growth, supporting new clients and working across the company (production, technical and fabrications) to provide the best events and solutions to upsell accounts and support business growth. The Business Development Manager - Experiential must have a background in business/account management, be passionate about driving business and working to ensure the highest level outcome for all clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, research and cultivate new business opportunities that drive new revenue
- Develop ways to achieve sales targets and drive the sales pipeline
- Keep abreast of RFPs and respond in a timely manner
- Negotiate contracts and close on new business
- Manage the day to day client relationships and communications
- Support the VP of Business Development to create growth strategies
- Work closely with the internal teams to respond to RFPs
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Undertake extensive reporting with clients post event to ensure ROI
- Attend live and virtual trade shows and conferences to leverage networking opportunities and generate leads
- Stay abreast of competitors and trends in the industry
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Proven experience in sales, business development and account management within the experiential space
- Customer focused mindset
- Exceptional experience managing, writing and responding to Client briefs and RFPs
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders including event operations and creative teams
- Proven experience being the voice for the company and maintaining exceptional client relationships
- Proven experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Strong desire to work with a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced agency environment.
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today