Producer - Virtual/Live Events role based in Greater New York, New York working for a full-service event production agency!
- Producer - Virtual/Live Events
- Greater New York, New York
- Permanent position - Remote to start
Our Client is a major event production agency based in Greater New York, New York and they are looking for an Producer - Virtual/Live Events to join their team on a permanent basis. The client is a full-service production house delivering an exciting portfolio of large-scale events and conferences and hybrid and virtual meeting solutions. The company delivers events for a diverse array of Fortune 50 clients across the tech, healthcare and lifestyle industries.
The Producer - Virtual/Live Events is an integral member of the agency. They are responsible for working with and managing key clients to create, plan and deliver a wide range conferences, summits and live events. This role reports to the Executive Producer and will deliver the growing platform of virtual events and meeting solutions, including full in-house production capabilities, and eventually transition to live and hybrid events when they return. Experience in producing and delivering virtual events required!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of events (live and virtual) from concept through to brief, ideation and event delivery. You will be working across a multitude of projects at the same time
- Client relationship management and communications
- Managing project timelines, production schedules, critical paths, run sheets and supplier contracts
- Managing project budgets and reporting to ensure financial profitability and value for clients
- Contracting and managing suppliers including venues, virtual event platforms, audio visual, catering and technical staff
- Participating in the creative ideation process to brainstorm concepts
- Conducting site inspections and client presentations
- Ensuring the highest level of service to all clients
- Continually looking for ways to innovate and bring brands to life through live, hybrid and virtual solutions
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Agency experience required, preferably as an Associate Producer or Producer
- Experience delivering corporate summits, conferences and live production, highly desired
- Experience delivering complex virtual events across the corporate and B2B sector, from large-scale conferences to intimate networking and breakout sessions
- Familiarity with major webinar and virtual meeting platforms (ON24, INXPO, WebEx, Zoom, GoToMeeting, vMix, BlueJeans)
- Proven experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong staff management experience
- Strong Client focus with attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience managing and writing Client briefs
- Proven experience managing event budgets
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- A thorough understanding of permitting standards and procurement
- Ability to work independently and efficiently remotely. This role will be remote to start and eventually will return to office once permitted.
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today