Senior Event Coordinator - Virtual & Live Events position based in Los Angeles, California working for brand experience agency!
- Senior Event Coordinator - Virtual & Live Events
- Los Angeles, California based (REMOTE TO START)
- Permanent position
This is an exciting new role working for a brand experience agency in Los Angeles, California. Our client is looking for a Senior Event Coordinator - Virtual & Live Events to join their boutique agency on a permanent basis.
The Senior Event Coordinator will support the Head of Production in the execution of a range of brand experiences, notably virtual and live trade-shows, conferences and activations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Production with managing and coordinating all aspects of events from concept through to suppliers, proposals and event delivery
- Assisting with the management of all event logistics - both virtual & live
- Support the contract management and manage suppliers including venues, audio visual, catering and transportation providers
- Providing the highest support to clients at all times
- Conduct site inspections
- Manage event timelines, milestones and event run sheets
- Serve as the point of contact for event attendees and answer any queries
- Manage all event registrations, guest lists and VIP invitations and requirements for attendees
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Experience working as an Event Coordinator
- Experience working within the conferencing and brand experience space, highly preferred
- Virtual events experience a plus!
- Demonstrated supplier and project management skills
- Excellent customer service. Managing and responding to all client and customer enquires
- Can do attitude. Strong attention to detail, flexibility, time management and problem solving skills
- Passion for events and an eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today