Event Coordinator position based in Los Angeles, California working for a creative and experiential agency.
- Event Coordinator
- Los Angeles, California based
- Permanent position
Our client is a creative and and experiential agency based in Los Angeles, California. They are looking for an Event Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are passionate about working within the experiential space, this role is for you!
The Event Coordinator will support the Producers in the execution of a range of creative and experiential events including brand launches, live production, festivals, gala dinners and exclusive VIP events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Producers with managing and coordinating all aspects of events from concept through to suppliers, proposals and event delivery
- Assisting with the management of all on-site logistics for events
- Support the contract management and manage suppliers including venues, audio visual, catering and transportation providers
- Providing the highest support to clients at all times
- Conduct site inspections
- Manage event timelines, milestones and event run sheets
- Serve as the point of contact for event attendees and answer any queries
- Manage all event registrations, guest lists and VIP invitations and requirements for attendees
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Experience working as an Event Coordinator
- Experience working within the creative and experiential space preferred
- Demonstrated supplier and project management skills
- Excellent customer service. Managing and responding to all client and customer enquires
- Can do attitude. Strong attention to detail, flexibility, time management and problem solving skills
- Passion for events and an eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today