Senior Producer - Experiential role based in Manhattan, New York working for a luxury, fashion and experiential agency.
- Senior Producer - Experiential
- Manhattan, New York based
- Permanent position
Our Client is a luxury, fashion and experiential agency based in Manhattan, New York and they are looking for a Senior Producer - Experiential to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is for those that want to take a luxury brand to the next level. The client delivers exceptional experiential events, showcasing some of the biggest brands in the market.
The Senior Producer - Experiential reports directly into the Head of Production and oversees from end to end, a variety of experiential activations and experiential campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of events from concept through to brief, ideation and event delivery
- Client relationship management and communications
- Managing project timelines, production schedules, critical paths, run sheets and supplier contracts
- Managing project budgets and reporting to ensure financial profitability and value for clients
- Contracting and managing suppliers including venues, audio visual, catering and technical staff
- Participating in the creative ideation process to brainstorm concepts
- Conducting site inspections and client presentations
- The role reports into the Head of Production
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Proven experience within event production, notably as an Event Producer in the experiential space. Experience working with luxury and high end fashion brands, highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Client focus with attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for events and drive to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure agency environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience managing and writing Client briefs
- Proven experience managing large event production budgets
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, detail orientated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- A thorough understanding of permitting standards and procurement
- The Candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed; as well as participate in overnight travel for events
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today