Conference Producer position based in Manhattan, New York working for a B2B conference organizer.
- Conference Producer
- Manhattan, New York based
- Permanent position - Salary + profit share
Our Client is a B2B conference organizer based in Manhattan, New York and they are looking for a Conference Producer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company delivers conferences, seminars and round tables.
The Conference Producer is pivotal in keeping up with and researching key topics. The Conference Producer drives the creation of and manages full-cycle conference production.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full cycle conference production management. That is concept, research, agenda development, speaker recruitment and execution
- Driving the creation of content by keeping up to date with and researching specific topics and issues
- Identifying gaps in the market and creating inspiring conference topics
- Conducting desk and phone call research
- Writing compelling copy and content
- Securing speakers identified as thought leaders in their industry
- Building and nurturing relationships with speakers and companies for future opportunities
- Liaising with speakers and ensuring content fits requirements for the events
- Working closely with the operations, delegate sales and sponsorship sales and marketing divisions to bring conferences and events to life
This Job is Ideal for Someone who has
- Proven experience within conference production (as a Conference Producer) or journalism also preferred
- Proven experience generating inspiring content and topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to a high standard
- A passion for conferences, topics generation and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Budget management experience
- Local and interstate travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in communications or related fields
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All Candidates applying for this job must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
All qualified Candidates with criminal histories will be considered in a manner that is consistent with federal, state and where relevant, local laws. The job is contingent upon successfully passing a Background Check.
About KIN + CO.
FIND YOUR EVENT TRIBE. KIN + CO. is a boutique event recruitment agency, focused on engaging top events talent for our Clients across the industry.
We undertake all recruitment activities in accordance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws at the Federal and State level. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, marital status, sex, ancestry, age, disability/handicap, veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
For more event opportunities, please follow us via our social media handles below.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
This role not quite 'the one'? Don't worry! We're always looking for experienced event professionals. Join us today