- Streamlinity Screening Required
- Acts as a Scrum Master for two - three Scrum teams
- Work with the Agile Delivery Lead (ADL), and Product Managers to drive the definition and refinement of the program and team backlogs
- Escalate to leadership where needed and where possible remove impediments for the team(s)
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality
- Works with Agile Delivery Lead and other Scrum Masters to drive continuous improvement for the Release Train or program.
- Act as a liaison to assist the team in managing dependencies between the team and third parties, release managers, or between the team and other agile teams.
- Provide real time feedback to the RTE/APM based on experiences with the teams
- Work cross functionally to align strategy, methodology and execution
- Be a change agent and foster a learn by doing environment
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis or Project Management operating in an Agile Scrum environment
- 3+ years experience working in an agile environment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or PSM I)
- Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum & Kanban) best practices