Architect with healthcare projects experience to work for a premier architectural firm in Jacksonville
Our healthcare team specializes in architectural design and planning to deliver research-based, value-added solutions for health systems, care providers and patients alike.
- Provide leadership and direction for the execution of significant healthcare projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of project delivery including: project scope development, concept design, design documentation, production coordination, planning, organizing, project quality control and delivery, and construction administration.
- Prepare drawings and specifications with minimal supervision.
- Act as mentor and coach to junior-level team members while fostering an environment of mutual respect and trust among senior-level team members.
- Create and sustain client relationships, as well as foster new relationships to continue to grow our healthcare design practice.
- Licensable degree in Architecture. Prefer licensed Architect
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Healthcare Architecture
- Demonstrated experience using Revit.
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year