Submitting all necessary documentation to both permit offices and utility companies for approval to install and activate solar systems.
About Empire Solar Group
Empire Solar is a group of eager and driven solar enthusiasts looking to make a wave in the industry. Offering a partner-network model with national reach. Quality, Integrity, and Total Customer Satisfaction are our top priorities. Residential and commercial Solar PV Systems. Rooftop, Ground mount, photovoltaic materials, EPC fulfillment, Array Design, and more. We have grown exponentially over the last year and are in search of a Permit Specialist in Minneapolis who will become a strong contributor and make a difference.
About the Opportunity
To achieve this goal, we are hiring a Permit/Net Metering Specialist. In this role you will be submitting all necessary documentation to both permit offices and utility companies for approval to install and activate solar systems. You will be analyzing contracts, designs, and required photos for accuracy and combining application packets to be submitted.
- Apply for and track the progress of all permits and interconnection applications
- reviewing customer contracts and solar designs for accuracy before submitting to external teams
- Build strong rapport with Town and City Hall personnel.
- Being the primary point of contact for utility companies
- Create PO's for issued permits and utility applications
- Maintain CRM with permit & interconnection status updates.
- Solar experience preferred, but not required
- Be extremely organized
- Have strong attention to detail
- At least 1 year of data entry experience
- Strong aptitude for analyzing information
- Have outstanding phone etiquette
- W2 full time
- Competitive Compensation based on experience paid weekly
- Competitive PTO and Holiday schedule (Including your birthday!)
- 401K and Matching
- Defined, merit-based career path.
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Empire Solar Group is an equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. Empire Solar Group is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.