Software Engineer Senior #392644
Job Title - Software Engineer Senior #392644
Position Description / Responsibilities:
- Review, clarify, document, and prioritize customer requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy new functionality to meet business requirements
- Create and maintain documentation such as user requirements, functional specifications and test plans
- Facilitating and supporting system and user acceptance testing
- Liaise with other SAP team members and IT teams to architect complete end to end solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Engage with Managed Services team to ensure appropriate resolution of incidents raised by business teams
- Engage in activities to support upgrades to systems including impact assessment, testing and support during cutover and deployment
- Participate in local and global projects
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution
- Keeping team apprised of developments through clear and timely communication
- Participating in roadmap discussions and Planning sessions
- Must have experience multiple CFIN implementations
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or relevant business discipline
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7