Connected Services Feature Architect
Connected Services Feature Architect #437727
The Feature Architect will help implement, expand and maintain various connected vehicle feature enablers and connected services. This position will be a key member of the Architecture team, and will share architecture, design, and support responsibilities within the team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understanding business strategy and defining systems architecture to support that strategy.
- Contributing to overall architecture and design, working closely with enterprise architects
- Working with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate policies such as security and privacy
- Researching, analyzing, and evaluating service delivery methods and techniques.
- Identifying and evaluating platforms and technologies to meet business needs
- Systems architecture, System design, implementation and ongoing administration,
- Translating business needs into Enterprise application requirements
- Developing artifacts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes.
- Partnering with Delivery lead to develop a delivery schedule and drive solution delivery according to plan.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of requirements gathering techniques
- Experience in developing artifacts such as Entity Relation Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Swim Lanes, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative with the ability to collaborate with the global team to creatively solve complex problems
- Experienced with integrating complex multi-systems solutions and with Cloud, iOT platforms
- Experience with evaluating systems designs, API design and development practices
- Troubleshooting / Root cause analysis experience
- Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
- Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to interact with business partners and service providers at multiple levels
- Ability to hold themselves and others accountable for resolving issues and maintaining project timelines
- Experience working in Connected Features Design or Development
- Exposure to AGILE, DEVOPS & ITIL concepts
- Experience in managing DFMEA's, vehicle CAN Bus and logging tools is a plus
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically up to 0%.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/