Software Architect/Analyst # 449329
Product Manager to be part of FCS/Commercial Product Line Team that is part of the enterprise connectivity organization.
This individual will play a key role in delivering and supporting Data Services products by working with ecosystem partners (TMC, Fleet Telematics, Connected Vehicle systems) and by embracing lean and agile practices in a Product Based organization
Experience Level(s) Targeted:
- Areas of Specialization - Web Applications
- Software Development Layers - Business Logic, Databases or Other Storage, User Interface (UI)
- Software Development Paradigms - Agile Software Development, Iterative and Incremental Development
- Software Development Practices - Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Software Test Level - Acceptance Testing
- Software Test Levels - Acceptance Testing
- Software Testing Type and/or Technique - Acceptance Testing
- Software Testing Types and/or Techniques - Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Telematics data and the supporting Connected Vehicle ecosystem is a big plus
- Technical capabilities around using existing APIs, SDKs, Splunk, testing tools towards new development/ problem resolution
- Familiar with Product Mgmt. toolset such as Jira
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/