Technical Product Integration Manager # 449352
- This request is to fill a Technical Product Integration Manager position on the team to lead BEV integration.
- Fleet BEV is a new challenging initiative to provide BEV enablement for fleet customers.
- It requires integration across multiple systems.
- The Product Manager is accountable for strategy, design, development and integration of the products.
- The role demands a passion for Agile software delivery using a start-up mentality and the willingness to learn and adopt new tools, practices, and methodologies as required.
- Work with cross functional product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of integration products
- Collaborate internally and externally to translate strategic ideas to actionable integration specifications and solutions
- Maintain Product Integration Plans
- Serve as the central contact between Product, Engineering, clients, and internal stakeholders on integration projects
- Manage existing relationships with cross functional Product owners and Product Managers,
- proactively resolving product-related issues by identifying and delivering solutions Work with engineers to execute integrations
- Track and communicate risks, progress, and opportunities to ensure transparent, timely, and quality delivery
- Work closely with the UX Product Designer to shape great product experiences
- Identify, manage, and prioritize product team deliverables in the agile backlog
- Lead the collaborative process of product development with other IT products and business
- customers Act as team lead for the balanced software delivery team consisting of product designers, architects, and full-stack engineers
- Lead team activities such as daily standups, backlog refinement, iteration planning meetings, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives Collaborate with cross functional product managers for timely delivery
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/