Plant Administrative Coordinator
Plant Administrative Coordinator #449846
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Develops and presents data to other members of the organization
- Solves problems and develops new methods off analysis
- Develops and maintains a system for managing office routine
- Plans, conducts and evaluates projects
- Prepares reports and conducts presentations
- Maintains high level of technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Keeps supervision advised of work in process
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Assumes managerial responsibilities
- Coordinates and monitors special or unusual projects
- Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development
- Previous mainframe experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- Well developed oral and written communications skills
- High level interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to organize, plan and document tasks
- Broad knowledge of technology in areas to which assigned
- Knowledge of corporate/unit policies and procedures
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
Five or more years work experience
College degree or equivalent training
Skills Required (1-3Yrs)
Soft Skills High Level Analytical Ability
Soft Skills Interpersonal Skills
Soft Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills
Soft Skills Planning and Organizing Skills
Software Skills MS Excel Intermediate
Software Skills MS Powerpoint Intermediate
Software Skills MS Word Intermediate
Technical Skills Mainframe Systems
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/