Agile Process Coach
Agile Process Coach #449480
Looking for a pragmatic Agile Process Coach, with experience coaching at the team level, to join the coaching team and assist with the enterprise adoption of agile.
The agile process coach will:
- Facilitate learning through meetings, events and activities and actively identify waste and areas of improvement that help to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving product teams
- Ensure product teams understand the values and principles supporting the Agile Manifesto and why they are important
- Be empathetic to the needs of the product teams, focused on measurable outcomes and passionate about continuous improvement
- Seeks transparency between business and development team
- Build up team members and set team up for success
- Motivate team to practice proper mindset
- Ensure team understands the why, not just the how
- Strong coaching, mentoring, teaching and training skills
- Excellent facilitation, communication and active listening skills
- Good working knowledge of the principles and practices involved in Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed and organizations evolve
- Knowledge of Kanban, XP and Scrum Methodology
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical & business teams) and driving next steps
- Experience managing risk and issues across different work streams
- Experience defining Epics and writing User Stories that deliver value to the customer
- 2 years of working experience with Rally tool
- Knowledge of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- 2+ years agile coaching experience with software development teams in a large corporate IT environment
- 5+ years’ experience in IT
- 5 years agile coaching experience
- 2 years’ experience as Scrum Master, ATF, Product Owner, Product Manager, or Coach
- Knowledge of Product Driven Organization (PDO) and other Agile methodologies
- Consulting experience
BA or BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/