As the Clinical Coordinator, you will assist the department director/manager by coordinating clinical and department activities for the unit.
- $33 to $42 per Hour DOE
- Day shift, either 8s or 10s
- Potential Sign-on Bonus of up to $10k!
As the Clinical Coordinator, you will assist the department director/manager by coordinating clinical and department activities for the unit, department, and/or service line. Ensures that care is delivered to each patient in accordance with quality standards. Acts as liaison between physicians and the patient care teams. Maintains communication and promotes cooperation with unit staff and other departments. Provides supervision to the staff; authorizing work procedures and assigning duties. Collaborates with the director/manager on coaching, mentoring, and performance management. Promotes the optimal health, well-being, and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines, and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- Two years of recent nursing experience required
- RN OR experience required; ortho service line experience required
- Must have experience in precepting other RN's in the OR
- BSN required
- RN License required; current RN license in applicable state of work or current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact for eligible states, required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association certification required
- National Nursing Certification in Speciality Area preferred (CNOR)
- Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up-to 20lbs frequently, and/or up-to 10lbs constantly)