REGISTERED NURSE - RN - ICU
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
- Job Summary:
- To assess, plan, implement the nursing care to meet the patients’ needs, by following the appropriate policy and procedures of the assigned department.
- Position requires an associate's degree (A.A) or diploma program.
- Registered Nurse Certification; State Licensure
- Position requires 1-2 years related experience.
- Other Requirements:
- Maintains unit-specific and hospital competencies, mandatory learning, and any clinical certifications required in accordance with the Staff Education and Training policy GA-057 and/or any other department requirements.
- Stroke Training required within 30 days of hire.
- Preferred successful completion of Critical Care training program