Have a minimum of 10 years construction experience with federal, municipal or commercial construction
- Develop the Quality Control Plan
- The manager will oversee all QC reporting
- Review submittals for compliance with the specifications
The Construction Quality Control Manager (QCM) is an individual within the organization who is responsible for overall management of Construction Quality Control (QCM) and has the authority to act in all QCM matters on behalf of the company. The QCM Manager must be on site daily during construction and able to answer questions that arise.Qualifications
- Review submittals for compliance with the specifications, and develop discipline-specific checklists
- Take the lead on test reporting and is responsible for submitting daily logs to the overriding authority
- Develop the Quality Control Plan (and the Design Quality Control Plan if the project is Design-Build)
- Has total authority to stop work in process that he/she does not deem satisfactory. This individual will have clear and total control for all work being installed.
- During start-up and testing, the QCM Manager will track and ensure the test data for all components is within designated specification parameters and will ensure the test results to be accurate with written verification. The manager will oversee all QC reporting.
- The QCM Manager will act as a fiduciary component of the GC team and protect the integrity of the build. This role must mitigate any potential damages that the GC might incur while ensuring the highest standard of quality control in the best overall interests of the team.
- Company Brand Building
- Advocate for and positively represent the company in your relationship building with other team members, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Attend or organize company sponsored events, holiday parties, BBQ's, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally. Assist in other departments or cross-train if requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a minimum of 10 years construction experience with federal, municipal or commercial construction
- Must be a graduate engineer, graduate architect, or a graduate of a construction management degreed program
- Current QCM certification issued by USACE/NAVFAC
- Requires basic computer skills
- Must be able to obtain an active Federal Security Clearance
- Bilingual is a plus