Graduate Headhunter - Amundson Group
Graduate Headhunter – Amundson Group
(Base Salary + Benefits + Commission – Expected earnings $85,000 year 1, $145,000 year 2)
Have you wondered if you could find…
- That rocket ship of a start-up destined to truly go places
- An organisation founded by true market leaders
- A company growing exponentially
- An opportunity with unrivaled training to ensure you succeed, develop, and are financially rewarded within your career
…well now is your chance!
Amundson Group is a specialist headhunting company that is looking to attract ambitious, financially driven, and competitive young professionals. Those who are looking to propel their career forward and join us as we continue to grow.
If you want to invest in you, join a company that puts you front and center of their plans and is a performance-based, work hard and play hard culture with a fun and young culture, then that’s certainly us.
So what can you expect?
- In your first 12 weeks, you will be enrolled into the Amundson Academy, which is designed and delivered by industry-leading experts, teaching you everything you need to know in order to succeed.
- You will work closely with Amundson Group's clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- You’ll become an expert within your market, growing your desk of candidates and clients.
- Network, business develop and meet with Construction & Infrastructure clients and candidates within the industry.
- Effectively manage clients and candidates through the recruitment process.
- Act as a mentor, leader and brand ambassador both internally and externally.
- No day is the same, so the ability to be fluid to change and work at a fast pace is essential.
What you will receive
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential with an OTE of $85,000 in year 1 and $145,000 in year 2.
- Market leading commission structure – even up to 40%!
- Warm desks so you earn commission quickly.
- Annual incentive trips to Vegas, Australia and Thailand.
- State of the art offices which includes, free parking, table tennis, outdoor bar and lawns.
- Work and learn directly with the Directors of the business who have previously built multi-million dollar business units.
- Exceptional training and development program with internationally recognized recruitment trainers.
- Transparent structure in place for promotion, with clearly defined goals and objectives that are reasonable and achievable.
- Healthcare and Insurance plan.
- Laptop and phone
What we are looking for
- Resilience, ambitious & competitive mindset.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with ambition both professionally and financially.
- The role of a Headhunter requires 80% attitude and 20% core skill set. The Amundson Academy will train the skills through our development plan – the rest is down to you.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of people from very different backgrounds.
So if you are looking for a career that is fast-paced, financially rewarding, and challenging, we look forward to reading your application.