NOW HIRING! Infection Prevention Coordinator in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Direct
Responsible for assisting with implementation and maintenance of the Infection Control Program's hospital's surveillance. Serves as a resource to all hospital departments, participating in identified projects or groups related to Infection Control.
Salary ranges based on experience: (USD)65-(USD)75K
- Experience: Two (2) to five (5) years clinical experience in health related field required.
- Must have CIC
- One (1) year experience in Infection Prevention or epidemiology preferred.
- Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Clinical Microbiology or other health related science required.
- Master's In Nursing, Education, Epidemiology, Public Health, clinical Microbiology or other health related science, preferred.
- Current State of Nevada license in Nursing, Medical Laboratory Sciences, or other related health science if applicable. Eligible to become certified in Infection prevention within two (2) years of employment.