NOW HIRING! CT TECHNOLOGIST in McCall, ID
Job Type: Direct
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Assist provider during interventional and invasive procedures.
- Administer oral and IV contrast prior to procedures.
- Assist in training of CT Tech 1’s and CT students.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required. Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call rotation as needed.
- May be responsible for American College of Radiology (ACR) CT testing/accreditation requirements, site specific.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification.
- Computed Tomographic (CT) certification.