NOW HIRING! Medical Technologist for nights in Penn Yan, NY
Job Type: Direct
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Penn Yan lies at the north end of the east branch of Keuka Lake, one of the beautiful Finger Lakes in the Finger Lakes Region of NYS. Home of many wineries, state parks, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
- Medical Technologist - Nights - 8 days on 6 days off
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Sign on or Relocation bonus negotiable
- Hospital setting located in the beautiful NYS finger lakes region.
- Full time Nights - weekend and holiday rotation required –
- No Phlebotomy responsibilities required
- MT – FT – Night shift (1 position)– weekend and holiday rotation is required,
- Phlebotomy responsibilities are required.
8 days on / 6 days off
W 3-11p 8 Th 11p-7a 8 F,S,S,M 7p-7a 12 T 11p-7a 8 W 3P-11P 8 Th, F, S, S, M, T off
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Director/Supervisor, performs a variety of complicated technical assignments with minimal supervision.
Tasks and objectives assigned are broadly outlined, frequently requiring unique or special abilities and/or training.
Plans own approaches and progressive stages of work to accomplish desired results.
With required education and experience, supervises the activities of other Technical staff and laboratory processes.
Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license.
- One year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist