NOW HIRING! Respiratory Therapist in Mohave Valley, AZ
Job Type: Direct
Would you like work at a state of the art hospital that is just over 10 years old and offers a broad range of services? Would you like to live in an area that has sunshine almost every day of the year? How about finding a career and life balance?
Where could you go and have a positive effect on patient care while enjoying breathtaking sunsets on the mountains and a mixture of outdoor as well as bountiful indoor activities for anyone of any age?
- Examines patients with breathing-related conditions and conducts diagnostic testing.
- Consults with physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the patient.
- Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches patients to use medications.
- Associate's Degree in Respiratory Required
- CRT or RRT AZ State License required upon hire.
- NBRC certification required on hire.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) required within 30 days of hire.
- The facility is a 175+ bed acute care joint commission accredited facility.
- Reports to the Director Cardiopulmonary Services. Great department where everyone works well together so looking for someone that fits in and has excellent communication skills.
- Position is night shift and a weekend rotation.
- The range is between $23hr-30hr depending on experience and they will offer a sign on bonus of $5,000 for 3 years or $10,000 for 5 years. They also offer a full benefits package.