PM will wear many different hats and we are looking for a true team player who wants to learn and grow within the commercial real estate industry
RealREPP is currently teaming with a stable, growing and dynamic privately held commercial real estate owner/developer to assist them in recruiting for a Construction Project Manager. This position will be working alongside a project team to productively manage various projects from start to finish in the Orange County area!
We are targeting someone who has 5+ years of experience in industrial building construction and in the property management sector. They will be responsible for various tasks such as updating and maintaining budgets and schedules. This role will wear many different hats and we are looking for a true team player who wants to learn and grow within the commercial real estate industry. This is a exciting opportunity to join a growing, yet stable organization!
This position offers a great base salary, plus bonus, excellent benefits, 401K and also 1/2 day Fridays in the summer!
- Work through and oversee projects from beginning stages such as design to ending stages including construction and closing out
- Provide supervision and teamwork for other staff such as contractors and architects
- Oversee progress and ensure accuracy of contracts and payments
- Provide knowledge and understanding of company's goals including lease structures and other constraints
- Acquire approvals for projects and work to avoid potential delays and obstacles
- Provide strong communication with other teams on a weekly basis
- Participate in weekly meetings and maintain/build good relations with other managers and vendors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in related field
- Four-year degree
- Experience within industrial building construction, architecture, or property management organizations is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and MS Project
- Project management system software experience is a plus