This role will oversee a 430,000 SF Class A building in San Jose and a small staff.
RealREPP is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm that specializes in recruiting and placing top commercial real estate talent. We are teaming with a well known commercial real estate owner to assist them in hiring for a Senior Property Manager in San Jose! This role will oversee a 430,000 SF Class A building in San Jose and a small staff. This person will also be reporting into a Director, Property Management!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Management professional with 8+ years of experience. This is a dynamic, team oriented, forward facing role. Our client is looking for a professional who is personable, friendly and can also assist administratively with financial and monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
This company is offering a fantastic base salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits!
- Supervise all aspects of managing the property
- Develop and maintain policies to ensure required repairs and maintenance
- Provide client with input on space planning, finish selections and project scopes for Building Improvements
- Organize and lead semi-monthly operation/construction reviews with client, management team, etc
- Complete quarterly risk assessment summary for client
- Ensure that lease terms are administered properly and on time
- Review and approve security deposit refunds or reconciliations due on tenant vacancies
- Supervise daily activities of all on-site management staff and engineering personnel
- Review and approve accounts payable
- Prepare and administer annual budget and reforecasts in accordance with approved guidelines
- Review monthly accruals prepared by manager and prepare capital accruals for third party accountant
- Prepare CAM and escalation worksheets as basis for billing statements by accounting
- 8 + years of commercial real estate property management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Adobe, Excel).
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize, exceptional organization
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills
- Ability to motivate others and lead by example
- Ability to delegate to others and nurture career growth of staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or email your resume directly to Resumes@RealREPP.com for consideration.