This Property Manager will oversee a growing portfolio of office and retail properties.
RealREPP LLC, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a dynamic and well-established commercial real estate organization to assist them in recruiting for a Property Manager in Downtown San Diego!
This Property Manager will oversee a growing portfolio of office and retail properties. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills (CAM Reconciliations, variance reporting, forecasting, budgeting etc.), excellent tenant relations and work well in a collaborative environment. This individual will also have the opportunity to mentor and manage the support staff on this portfolio.
- Negotiating and managing service contracts
- Maintaining and Developing vendor relationships
- Preparing annual budgets and reforecasts (CAM reconciliation & CAM estimates)
- Preparing, reviewing, and providing monthly financials & operating reports
- Reviewing AR, AP & monthly billings
- Overseeing TI capital improvement
- Ensuring PA's maintain current COI's
- Reviewing lease abstracts and interpreting and enforcing lease clauses
- Actively engaging with leasing brokers to ensure renewals, and leasing of vacancies
- Minimum 5 years of CRE experience.
- California Real Estate License required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proficient in MRI, Yardi, JD Edwards, and Kardin
- Familiar with TOBY process, LEED/Energy Star reporting preferred
This position offers a team oriented and professional work environment. The company offers great benefits, 401K Plan, base salary and bonus structure.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or email your resume directly to Resumes@RealREPP.com for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.