Prestigious CRE owner/developer looking for a Property Accountant, responsible for all property and corporate-related financials & accounting!
RealREPP, is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm who is currently teaming with an active owner/developer to assist them in hiring a Property/Corporate Accountant for their Southern California portfolio. This owner/developer specializes in open-air community shopping centers and is integrally involved in all phases of the development process including acquisition, zoning, city approval, site design, architecture, leasing, construction and property management.
The Property Accountant is responsible for performing accounting duties including monthly and annual financial reporting. The position requires close coordination and collaboration with peers in a small and dynamic office setting and provides support for property acquisitions, dispositions, development and operations.
This position offers a great base salary + bonus, 100% premium PPO benefits paid, 401k w/ a match, and a generous PTO package.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field
- 3-5+ years of commercial real estate accounting experience
- Real estate accounting software experience is preferred (Yardi, MRI, etc.)
- Prior experience with AP, AR, journal entries, month-end financial statements, etc.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be a team player and have the ability to wear many different hats and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to MeganScott@RealREPP.com or visit our website and apply directly - www.RealREPP.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status.