This Fund Accountant will join a top commercial real estate firm within the Orange County market and work in a supportive, team oriented environment
RealREPP LLC, is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm who is teaming with a growing and stable privately held commercial real estate company to assist them in hiring for an Entry Level - Fund Accountant. This Fund Accountant will join a top commercial real estate firm within the Orange County market and work in a supportive, team oriented and busy corporate environment.
This company offers opportunities for growth and a fun/team oriented work environment. They offer FANTASTIC BENEFITS including 401K with a 5% match, excellent base salary + target bonus, 1/2 DAY FRIDAYS in the summer and a generous holiday calendar.
The successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail and organization skills with excellent communication and technical skills. This individual must have the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
The main responsibilities include:
- Prepare supporting schedules for consolidated investor quarterly reports and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the annual audit and respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of annual investor conference materials.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual tax projection calculations.
- Assist with preparation of income tax return information for tax preparers.
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries, including preparation of account statements, debt and asset information, and audit confirmations.
- Complete debt compliance calculations and manage all necessary loan reporting requirements to lenders.
- Prepare weekly cash projections.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Process Fund level invoices for payment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- CPA/Public accounting experience preferred
- Student with internship experience or 1 year of experience within a professional organization.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with MRI is a plus.
Please send your resume directly to Resumes@RealREPP.com or register and apply online at www.RealREPP.com