Assistant Property Manager for a diverse office/retail portfolio totaling 750,000 SF in the greater Seattle area
RealREPP, a full service recruiting firm with deep knowledge of the commercial real estate industry, is currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager in Seattle.
We are partnering with a well-established and stable organization that is focused on adding value to their portfolio and creating stable and efficient operational success. This is a close knit, family-oriented organization, and this APM will be partnering with a Property Manager in overseeing an exciting office & retail portfolio totaling just over 750,000 SF in the greater Seattle area.
This organization is focused on providing a very high level of customer service, a detail-oriented approach to property ownership and management, and is laser focused on improving properties and operational effectiveness.
This opportunity offers a generous base salary + annual bonus, PTO package that promotes a healthy work/life balance, and reimbursement for medical coverage.
- 2+ years of experience within commercial real estate management
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including accounts payable, accounts receivable, CAM reconciliations, etc.
- Able to work independently and also in a team environment
- Ability to oversee vendors and maintain tenant relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.