This APM will assist in overseeing a large Class A office asset in Irvine. This Assistant Property Manager will report into a Senior Property Manager
RealREPP is currently teaming with a private owner/developer in the Orange County to assist them in recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager. This APM will assist in overseeing a large Class A office asset in Irvine. This Assistant Property Manager will report into a Senior Property Manager and then in a Regional Manager. A candidate must have prior commercial office experience and have a polished and professional demeanor.
We are targeting someone who has 2-3 years of experience within the commercial real estate industry. The APM will oversee the monthly reporting functions, assist in the budgeting process and will also build relationships with the tenants and vendors. This role will wear many different hats and we are looking for a true team player who wants to learn and grow within the commercial real estate industry.
- Bachelor's Degree
- California Real Estate License
- 2-3 years of commercial property management experience
- Must have experience in managing class A office product or oversight of a portfolio of properties.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to wear many different hats and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com or visit our website and apply directly - www.RealREPP.com