This PM will oversee the monthly reporting functions, assist in the budgeting process and will also build relationships with the tenants and vendors.
RealREPP, is a full-service commercial real estate recruiting firm who is currently teaming with one of the most actively commercial office owner/developers on the West Coast to assist them in hiring for a Property Manager. This Property Manager will assist in the day-to-day management of a beautiful Class A portfolio in Hollywood!
This owner/developer is one of the most stable, but active developers in the region. They focus on sustainable development and pushing the boundaries of what you can do from a commercial development standpoint.
This Property Manager will work with dynamic Property and Asset Management teams to support a high visibility portfolio. This PM will oversee the monthly reporting functions, assist in the budgeting process and will also build relationships with the tenants and vendors. The ideal candidate will have at least 7-10 years of commercial property management experience with a majority of that experience on a Class A office building.
This position offers an EXCELLENT overall compensation range + industry leading benefits, 401K, health & wellness benefits and FSA account.
This company is one of the most aggressively growing, but stable commercial owner/developers and there are a lot of opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Review proper and timely collections of payments within the system
- Responsible for lease administration such as rent, credit, etc
- Perform inspections around all spaces to ensure proper maintenance and appearance
- Participate in marketing programs for expansions
- Contribute to meetings
- Conduct preparations for budgets annually
- Update reports, orders, and procedures
- Maintain and create strong relations with tenants
- Other special projects or assignments as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree - required
- 7-10 years of commercial property management experience
- Must be able to be flexible and work 20-40 hours as needed
- Must have experience in managing class A, mixed-use office products
- Experience in Yardi
- CPM or RPA certification (achieved or in progress)
- Must be a team player and have the ability to wear many different hats and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and very hands-on environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com or visit our website and apply directly - www.RealREPP.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*