Property Coordinator overseeing a dynamic commercial portfolio in Bellevue.
RealREPP, a full service recruiting firm, is currently partnering with a well-established, stable commercial real estate firm with a large presence in the Western United States. The team is currently hiring for a Property Coordinator for a office/retail portfolio in Seattle.
This is an immediate, urgent need for the team, and they are open to considering candidates on a direct hire or temp-to-hire basis. This person will be assisting on a dynamic portfolio and have the opportunity to be mentored by top industry professionals.
This is a stable, strong organization with built in opportunities for growth as the company expands in the Pacific Northwest. They are offering an excellent base salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401k, paid time off, and medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Coding and generating invoices
- Following up on any outstanding invoices or incorrect billings
- Follow up on AR
- Maintain building and lease files
- Assist in lease documentation
- Oversee file set up, organization and maintenance
- Sort distribute mail and correspondence for the Property Management team
- Assist with variance reports and budgets as needed.
- Prepare billing and credit requests
- Update vendor contracts and schedule of service spreadsheets
- First point of contact with the tenants assisting them with questions, coordinating property events and facilitating tenant moves
- Answering all incoming calls
- Collect, organize and track vendor certificate of insurance.
- Collect, track, log and file tenant service requests. Work with Engineering department and customers in scheduling work orders. Dispatch support team (security and day porters) as necessary.
- 1-3 years of commercial property management experience required.
- Yardi accounting software - highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree - required
- Accounting experience required.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Must be self-motivated, possess excellent phone etiquette, must convey a highly professional manner and must be highly organized.
All interested candidates are invited to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.