This Staff Accountant will be responsible for month and quarter end accounting close for cash, debt and fixed assets
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a stable, innovative and growing commercial real estate firm to assist them in hiring a Staff Accountant in Los Angeles, CA!
This is a permanent, full time role with a industry leading firm, who offers room for growth. This Staff Accountant will be responsible for month and quarter end accounting close for cash, debt and fixed assets. The Staff Accountant should be familiar with corporate accounting and preparation and analysis of SEC reporting and compliance. We are looking for someone who is motivated, organized, detail oriented and has a friendly and outgoing demeanor!
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of professional industry experience with an interest in furthering their career within commercial real estate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related areas
- 1-2 years accounting experience, real estate experience a plus
- CPA and Big 4 public accounting firm, a plus
- Articulate communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment, effectively communicates both verbally and in writing, and proactively makes recommendations on process improvements for better efficiency and accuracy
- Great attention to detail, work ethic, time-management, judgment, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills, team player, impeccable integrity, and excellent reputation.
Please send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted!