This professional will be delegating, distributing and replying to all incoming emails, and categorizing them into a specific queue for processing.
- Manage day to day incoming Escrow & Title emails
- Analyze and Refine established workflows, processes and transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational excellence
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective to further define and evolve the role of Closing Processor
- Meet daily Closing Processor productivity metrics and established internal/external SLAs
- Communicate with IT/Development staff as to items of improvement and/or refinement with current operational technologies
- Delegate emails for Closings in a multi-state closing environment
- Review, update and process transactions to ensure best in class quality and performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate processionals as well as end consumers
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment and managing a team. Sense of humor preferred.
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the title and closing industry.
- Ability to perform tasks relating to closing processing and administrative duties with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future focused perspective are always needed/required.