Global real estate company seeks a well-organized administrative professional with excellent communication skills
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a dynamic, nationally recognized commercial real estate firm to assist them in hiring a Office Coordinator in Charlotte, NC!
This Office Coordinator role is a exciting temporary opportunity with a well-known, stable and growing firm! We are looking for someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills and a friendly and outgoing demeanor. This Office Coordinator will be responsible for processing AP transactions, coding invoices, processing expense reports, etc. This person will work with other departments to verify a variety of documents and prepare billing requests. This is a dynamic and exciting role for someone who is looking to gain experience with one of Commercial Real Estate's most successful firms!
This opportunity offers a great hourly rate and the opportunity to work with a nationally and globally recognized firm!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Knowledge of Financial software systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS and I-Track).
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.