This PM will oversee the monthly reporting functions, assist in the budgeting process and will also build relationships with the tenants and vendors.
RealREPP, is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm who is currently teaming with one of the most actively commercial office owner/developers on the West Coast to assist them in hiring for a Property Manager. This PM will assist in the day-to-day management of a beautiful Class A portfolio in the Hollywood, CA area! This owner/developer is one of the most stable, but active developers in the region. They focus on sustainable development and pushing the boundaries of what you can do from a commercial development standpoint.
This Property Manager will work with dynamic Property and Asset Management teams to support a high viability portfolio. This PM will oversee the monthly reporting functions, assist in the budgeting process and will also build relationships with the tenants and vendors. The most ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of commercial property management experience with a majority of that experience on a Class A office building.
This position offers a great base salary, bonus, excellent/low cost health benefits and a 401K with a 5% match with immediate vesting. This company is one of the most aggressively growing, but stable commercial owner/developers and there are a lot of opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Conduct all relating lease administrations from billings to reconciliations
- Provide leadership and supervise other staff on property
- Work on bid contracts and oversee performances of vendors
- Coordinate with tenants and ensure timely work order completions
- Conduct regular inspections/walk-throughs to ensure proper condition of site
- Create reports on a monthly basis
- Review final matters such as packages and accruals
- Will be held responsible for invoices and any corrections that need to be made
- Work to improve any issues/matters regarding the property including parking operations and meetings
- Maintain relations with other staff such as Asset Managers and teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2+ years of commercial property management experience
- CPM or RPA certification (in process or achieved)
- Must have experience in managing class A office product
- Previous experience with financial reports, budgets, and CAM
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to wear many different hats and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to KendraLester@RealREPP.com or visit our website and apply directly - www.RealREPP.com.