This Construction Manager will provide overall support and management of projects as well as monitor all aspects of construction.
RealREPP LLC is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm who is currently teaming with a well known, growing, and stable real estate developer to assist them in recruiting for a Construction Manager in the Greater Boston Area. The company strives to better the community with high-level design and also values and recognizes all hard work.
This Construction Manager will provide overall support and management of projects as well as monitor all aspects of construction. They will also have the opportunity to work on exciting development projects.
This position offers an excellent base salary + bonus, 4 different medical plans (ranging from little to no cost) and PTO consisting of 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, and a 401k with a 4.5% match.
- Manage project budgets such as subcontracts and rentals
- Control construction alongside the Superintendent for scheduling and budget purposes
- Review cost reports
- Monitor subcontract policies for insurance certificates and final payments
- Schedule the materials/equipment deliveries
- Coordinate necessary meetings with other project managers, engineers, and other authorities
- Create base schedules and monitor the progress
- Collect warranties/guarantees
- Complete special projects and other additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Construction Supervisor License preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' verifiable experience in roles similar to managing construction projects
- Multifamily construction experience is a plus
- Experience with Bluebeam, Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to assigned job sites
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to PaigeEmbleton@RealREPP.com or visit our website and apply directly - www.RealREPP.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.