ITP is looking for a strong battletested GOlang developer
ITP is looking for a strong battletested GOlang developer with experience developing in the Kubernetes operator SDK, runtime controller and ISTIO. The candidate should have strong Linux engineering experience and working knowledge of Kubernetes. Additionally integration with ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and a solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline for contains is preferred.
Must Have Skills:
- Sr. Developer / Engineer with extensive Golang Design and Hands-on expertise.
- The resource should be able to utilize managed-Kubernetes via api calls - but a deep understanding of the inner working of Kubernetes is not expected.
- The resource should be strong in engineering design frameworks.
- They need to be a holistic/strategic thinker and not a task taker or tactical. The person should have implemented at enterprise scale.
- Since Golang is a new language the optimal resource will have prior experience programming at large enterprise scale in an object oriented.
- Programming language such as C++ Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- Resource should be able to design and program automation with an eye on operational ease and efficiency.
- Ideal candidate will have 10+ years designing and building large scale systems. (Not 1 or 2 clusters but 1000s of servers.)
- This person will need to work with the team to not only program but help strategically design end-to-end automation and therefore should have experience with automation. These resources should be more proactive and work side by side with the team versus project oriented with mission critical environment experience.
- Lastly, the resources need to be self-driven and ready to jump in.