ITP is looking for highly talented hands on Cloud Infrastructure architects
ITP is looking for highly talented hands on Cloud Infrastructure architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join ITP’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified Professional preferred
- Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies and risk management strategies
- Experience on architecture, design of cloud solutions to address scalability, performance, security, availability, cost transformation requirements - Experience in Data Center transformation to AWS Cloud
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its features / offerings.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Exposure to Service-Oriented / Application / Infrastructure / Enterprise Architecture, and development experience on Web Services and Java / MS Technologies and/or Python using Boto library.
- Good knowledge of application build/release processes CI / CD pipelines using Jenkins and Chef / Puppet
- Good knowledge of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/ retros etc.), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA.
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Experience on customer cloud pre-sales responses and projects
- Strong passion for technology exploration and development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage Cloud services
- Lead the pre-sales efforts working collaboratively with ITP Sales teams and customer’s, technical and business stakeholders, building a cost-effective, scalable, secure robust cloud (public, private and hybrid) solutions
- Create Sales and Marketing collateral content with sales team
- Conduct Sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
- Attend customer meetings to understand their business and technical challenges.
- Act as a liaison between the sales and engineering teams to provide optimal solution to the customers
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind security, performance, reliability, scalability, usability, flexibility, and cost
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep application architecture knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and application modernization
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices, Well architected review
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Instill best practices for service execution. Drive for engineering excellence including automation, quality, efficiency, and productivity
- Develop methods for providing large scale services effectively
- Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
- Drive discovery workshops, able to create proposals and SoW post discovery workshops
- Train team members on modern technology and toolsets
- Travel to customer locations
- Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
- Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and ITP website
- Create case studies for projects successfully executed by ITP delivery team