Establish an accountability strategy to avoid project roadblocks and ensure success. - Create a schedule/target baseline for each project and monitor
- MS Project
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
IT Project Coordinator/Scheduler
Create, develop and maintain a Master Project Schedule, which requires gathering project schedule information and data, documentation and/or benchmarks from Project Managers and/or Key Project Stakeholders to determine sequencing, dependencies, and project duration. Primary
• Establish an accountability strategy to avoid project roadblocks and ensure success.
• Create a schedule/target baseline for each project and monitor project progress.
• Identify and resolve all resource and schedule conflicts and constraints.
• Provide project impact analysis of schedule changes, and pinpoint schedule discrepancies.
• Analyze project schedule performance trends by comparing the project plan against actual and baseline data.
• Produce (PMO) Project Reports utilizing project tracking and reporting templates.
• Create, track and upload project documentation.
• Maintain and update project data utilizing Microsoft Project Scheduling Tools.
• Attend and participate in project status meetings.
• Identify and document schedule and programmatic interdependencies among project activities and related external projects.
• Develop project logic networks and estimate, validate and analyze project activity sequencing, duration and resource requirements.
• Conduct critical path analyses of project schedules.
Experience in creating and developing project schedules, resource planning, reports and presentations for Management.
Experience creating manual and auto scheduling tasks, updating and managing tasks and setting up predecessors within project plans, and developing and providing training.
- MUST have strong PMO skills
- Min of 3 yrs experience as a PM Coordinator
- MSPO/Project experience
- Ability to learn PPMO requirements and guide projects through the gate process on behalf of the PMs for the risk management projects
- Effective communication skills and ability to develop ppt presentations, status reports and report outs
- Strong MS Project Skills
- BS Degree