Expert Back End Support Engineer with strong maintenance and trouble shooting of physical or virtual servers - SCVMM for Microsoft Hyper-V and VM Ware
- Microsfot Hyper-V and VM Ware
- MS Windows
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree or equivalent work experience
o Expert knowledge of maintenance & troubleshooting of physical or virtual servers
o Expert knowledge of SCVMM for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare
o Administration of MS Windows widely deployed in the market and still current
o Experience in HP ProLiant systems
o Firmware and server patch management
o Knowledge of networking
o Knowledge of SQL
o SCCM knowledge
• Possesses SQL Server Microsoft certification at associate or expert level
• Experience with ITIL processes especially incident, change and problem management
• Need to be independent and coordinate with various teams for the daily operations, plan and execute scheduled activities.
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
• Ability to think independently and have ability to find solutions to complex issues from different sources
• Ability to make quick decisions, assume leadership without supervision, able to assume a role of authority as necessary.
• A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
• Effective analysis: Ability to listen, analyze and summarize.
• Ability to work in stressful situations. Conflict management skills is a plus.
• Customer and team-work oriented.
• Outstanding communication skills. Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• More than 5 years of Experience in IT with minimum 2 years in one of the required areas (virtualization/server OS)
• Experience in working in a large organization with globally distributed personnel, functions and operations.
• Software industry experience strongly preferred.