The Solar Installer is responsible for organizing, managing and installing photovoltaic systems.
- Prepare customer's homes for solar systems
- Lead a team of solar installers.
- Assemble and install solar systems
Solana Recruitment Covid-19 Response
Solana Recruitment and all of our clients adhere to the federal CDC Interviewing guidelines and ADA Requirements. Therefore, all security measures and percussions will be made to ensure your health during the interview process. The majority, if not all, interviews will take place virtually. If a candidate does not feel comfortable interviewing in person at any time, this will not affect their candidacy with any of Solana Recruitments' clients.
Solana Recruitment and all of our clients will be open and transparent regarding their companies' designated work location, whether it is onsite or remotely, after the hiring process. If at any time candidates have questions regarding Covid-19 policies after the hiring process, can reach out to Solana Recruitment directly.
After the official start date of any candidate/employee concerns regarding Covid-19 policies and onsite requirements are up to the discretion of our clients. Solana Recruitment holds no liability to those decisions.
About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs, and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About our Client
Our client handles the complete turnkey solar installation process for homes, businesses, and farms alike. They are based out of The Village Green at Annandale New Jersey, a solar-powered eco-village, with its own 322 kW solar ground mount which powers the cooperate office.
Our Client’s process is completed only by in-house employees. They handle everything from the initial sales consultation and design through permitting and installation. They offer an industry-leading 25-year warranty and with complimentary follow-up support, the approach to each installation is customized and collaborative. Their consultants design the solar arrays themselves and develop a custom purchasing package for each job.
About the Opportunity
The Solar Installer is responsible for organizing, managing, and installing photovoltaic systems from beginning to end, working with field personnel to complete the project with the highest level of safety, quality, efficiency, and conformance to the original plans and specifications, on time and within budget.
- Prepare customer's homes for solar systems.
- Lead a team of solar installers.
- Assemble and install solar systems.
- Test installed systems for desired performance.
- Install roof and ground mounts.
- Confirming proper inventory has been pulled for installations
- Proper layout, assembly, and installation of systems
- Documentation of completed jobs
- Carpentry tasks as needed
- Safety training and additional install training as needed
- Ensure a safe work environment through safe work practices for the entire installation team
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be comfortable climbing ladders.
- Be comfortable using PPE while working on customer roofs.
- Have at least 3 years of solar installation experience.
- 1+ years of successful solar installation experience
- 2 years of excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize and resolve multiple issues on multiple projects under demanding schedule constraints.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Ability to safely and efficiently perform job functions for quality assurance - this includes but is not limited to: Climbing ladders/ stairs, work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop/ attic environment, work on rooftops with various pitched surfaces, lift 50 - 70 lbs., move any/all equipment as needed such as ladders, tools, etc., work in extreme environments (i.e. hot/cold weather, hot/cold attics and homes), operate office equipment including computers to determine the accuracy of work performed.
- W2 full time
- Competitive Compensation based on experience paid weekly
- 401K and Matching
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
Solana Recruitment is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.