R Generalist who will be the in-house expert responsible for overseeing the successful internal coordination of HR and administrate needs
ABOUT SOLANA RECRUITMENT
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs, and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and on boarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has proven artificial intelligence software enables robots that efficiently and accurately extract valuable and recyclable materials from the waste stream. Their technology is improving the recycling industry. Venture-capital backed and located in desirable Denver, Colorado, our client is a leader in the robotics and artificial intelligence revolution. We are looking for outstanding new team members to help them grow.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist who will be the in-house expert responsible for overseeing the successful internal coordination of HR and administrate needs as well as ensuring a streamlined and efficient office. Having the ability to work well and communicate very clearly and effectively with a team.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Establish or Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Prepare termination and severance letters.
- Lead for recruiting staff for the organization using internal and external resources.
- Implement and administer employee policies focused on employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling
- Point person for the personal and professional development of the organization’s employees, which involves employee orientation, development and training.
- Administering the company’s compensation programs
- Develop performance management tools by working closely with senior management
- Develop compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s overall goals
- Key member of any decision making process regarding employee communication and the originator of any content sent to employees.
- Conducts exit interviewing and counseling when necessary
- Impeccable personal integrity and sound judgement
- 5+ years' experience in a strong Generalist or HR Business Partner role
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in HR or a related discipline
- Ability to effectively build relationships by establishing trust and credibility as well as influence employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Ability to keep strict confidentiality in all HR matters
- Strong general knowledge of employment law and best practices
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and consistent professional attitude
- W2 position with full benefits; medical, dental and vision.
- Growth opportunities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Solana Recruitment and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.